1. We believe the Holy Bible to be the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God, and that it is the supreme and final authority in faith and life.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existing in three persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious death and atonement through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father where He is now interceding for us as High Priest and Advocate, and we expect His promised personal return soon for His Church.
4. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice, according to the Scripture; and that all who truly repent of their sins and believe in Him are justified by the vicarious merit of His shed blood.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live in fruitful obedience to God’s laws.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: the saved into everlasting joy in Heaven with Christ; the lost into everlasting conscious torment in Hell with Satan.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.