Volunteers are such an important part of Faith Heritage School.
Volunteering is Fun!
• Be a part of your child’s school day
• Get to know the school and other families
• Be fulfilled by filling a need
• Share a skill…share your gifts
• Be challenged
• Teach by example how to walk with Jesus
• Support and be supported by others
• Help the school keep expenses low
• Gain work experience
At Faith Heritage, there are many areas in which to volunteer:
Special events, fundraisers, cafeteria, clerical, room mothers, athletics, graduation events, and maintenance. Use the form below to let us know about your area of interest!
Cecilia Marcoccia is Faith Heritage School’s Volunteer Coordinator. It is her pleasure to be able to serve God by serving you! Please contact Cecilia if you’d like to Get Involved! Call the school (315.469.7777 or click here to email)